Four ingredients! That’s all these puppies take to make a dense, fudgy brownie. These paleo brownies are flour-less, vegan, gluten free, high protein, no refined sugars, the list goes on. Oh, and easy. Like I’m talking 10 minute prep/clean-up and you have yourself some superfood goodies.
Just a heads up they aren’t super sweet, so if you need that be sure to add in some stevia, maple syrup, whichever you choose.
- 3 Medium Bananas (brown)
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2-3 T Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 Scoops Protein Powder (Use paleo protein powder if you want them paleo obviously. I used 2 scoops of Vanilla Sun Warrior Rice Protein Powder, Warrior Blend. Beware whey protein powder may make them gummy!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Grease an 8×8″ pan.
- Heat up nut butter in the microwave until it’s soft and melted.
- Use mini food processor and blend the bananas, heated peanut butter, cocoa powder and protein powder.
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake about 20 minutes. Since there are no ingredients you need to worry about being uncooked you can leave them a little raw in the middle if you prefer! This is actually what makes them so good.
Let them completely cool before cutting, enjoy!
Here are the amazing nutritional stats for one large brownie-
And by the way, they’re very much so toddler and grown-up approved!