Here is a different variation from the original posted a couple of months ago.
If you love anything lemon or coconut, try these Best No-Bake Protein Balls out, perfect small meal or snack!
This is for 1-2 Servings:
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder (Or just use whatever type you have on hand, a vanilla or white chocolate etc.)
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour (Homemade by processing oats in a blender or food processor, or bought from a grocery store or Bulk Barn)
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Shredded, unsweetened coconut (if you want them a little sweeter, go sweetened)
- Mix all of the ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Add a tsp of water at a time until the mixture can be formed into balls. This will depend on your brand of protein powder, oat flour and so on. I think I ended up adding about 4-5 tsp.
- I made them into four large balls, but you could do about 8 smaller size.
- Lay out toppings on a small plate.
- Moisten your hands with water so that the toppings will stick, then roll the balls.