Coconut Crusted Haddock with Mango Salsa
- 8 Frozen Haddock Fillets, Thawed
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1Cup Unsweetened Coconut Shredded
- 3 Pieces Sprouted Grain bread
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Mango seeded & chopped
- 1 Red pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray pan or pan with tin foil with cooking spray
- Toast bread slices in oven or toaster, and then add to food professor with shredded coconut
- Add cayenne and desired amount of salt and pepper to breadcrumb/coconut mix. Add this mixture to large bowl
- In another large bowl, add egg whites
- Coat each fish fillet in egg and then coconut mixture.
- Line fish along pan, then bake for 18-20 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, add all salsa ingredients together. Top each haddock piece with salsa!